Centralized Training Solution
Satisfy Federal and State Compliance Requirements With Easy-to-Deploy, Targeted Trainings
Effective training is one of the best investments a company can make to ensure employee safety, gain efficiencies and reduce risks and liabilities. Unfortunately, traditional training models are often expensive, time-consuming and do not always lead to desired outcomes.
Luckily, today on-demand training provides employers with great alternatives for getting employees the information they need, when they need it, without sacrificing productivity. Our Workplace Training Premium Package gives you a robust, automated solution to centralize training across your entire company.
Training categories include: Hazard Communication, Workplace Safety, Environmental Compliance, DOT Compliance, Emergency Planning, Personal Protection, HR Employment and Lab Safety. See our Course Library for a full listing of nearly 100 expert-reviewed courses.
MSDSonline – a VelocityEHS solution – offers on-demand workplace training solutions, giving you the ability to train one or all of your employees, using a flexible, easy-to-use online interface to schedule, deliver and manage training, as well as track the certification of completed courses.
Now, you can deploy effective and compliant training to your employees, based on your budget, your needs and your employees’ time constraints.
We believe that maintaining compliance with DOL, OSHA, EPA and other federal and state regulatory requirements, coupled with a successful training program, can help you lower costs, reduce injuries and help prevent accidents.
Manage your complete training program online with our robust hosted solution. Our Premium Package gives you the power to manage all of your online, virtual and classroom training activities with automated tracking and reporting based on the goals and parameters you set. You control every aspect of your training program through one easy-to-use, centralized application.
You get access to our extensive course library, containing nearly 100 expert-reviewed workplace safety topics. We also provide online development tools that make it quick and easy to customize your training program, develop your own content, import legacy content from third parties, and add job-specific or organization-specific policies, SOPs, manuals, diagrams, and more.
Creating and managing a top-quality training program to achieve your business objectives couldn’t be easier. It’s on-demand training in a scalable, fully-hosted environment.
- On-Demand Access – Around-the-clock access to a comprehensive library of EH&S related original-content training courses
- Flexible – Flexible licensing and delivery options via the Web
- Affordable – Rapid implementation with no up-front IT costs or software to install
- Improved Compliance – Improved regulatory compliance, risk reduction and lower accident rates through easy to track and manage training and certification programs
- Cost Savings – Cost savings from lower insurance premiums, reduced workers’ comp. claims and less time lost on the job
- Employee Retention – Improve retention of key employees by giving them the tools to stay safe and productive
- Nearly 100 expert-reviewed, interactive training courses related to your work environment
- Unique User Profile for each member of your organization, allowing for personal “My Training” and “Transcript” pages
- Multiple-choice knowledge challenges to gauge employee comprehension
- Printable course completion certificates
- Access to online help system
- Online management and tracking of student records, including course participation, completion and certification
- Organizationwide exportable reporting
- Exceptions report for detailing learners who have failed or neglected to start their courses
- Direct import of PowerPoint and SCORM content
- Easy-to-use, browser-based course development tools
- Custom resources associated to specific courses, groups, or the entire training center
- Customizable course completion certificates
- Internet access
- Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista, 7, 8, or 8.1
- VGA resolution of 1024x768 or higher recommended
- Standard audio card, speakers and/or headphones
- Training Developer PowerPoint Plugin Requirements
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2007, 2010, or 2013 (32-bit)