Ensure Your Library Is Up-to-Date
Safety Data Sheet Library Management to Confirm You're in Compliance
If you’re looking for a dependable outsourced SDS management solution, you’ve come to the right place. For more than 10 years, our team of experts has been managing client safety data sheet libraries. We believe compliance is an ongoing process, especially with the challenges GHS adoption brings to the mix. We also understand that SDS management is a costly administrative headache that can take time away from your more critical safety initiatives. That’s why more and more companies are turning to VelocityEHS and our MSDSonline solutions to do the hard work for them.
Safety Data Sheet Updates
We'll work with you to make sure your safety data sheet library is up-to-date and compliant. Send us periodic updates to your inventory and we’ll make sure your online eBinder* is reviewed and updated. You determine the schedule (monthly, quarterly or annually) and we’ll do the rest for you – post new or updated SDSs, archive older versions, organize your library ... you name it.
We can work with you throughout the transition to ensure your move to GHS is a smooth one, that your library is properly maintained, and that older documents are smoothly transitioned out of active use and properly archived per your needs. You should expect GHS adoption to be a multi-year endeavor requiring sustained attention.
Safety Data Sheet Verification
Today, as hazard communication and chemical safety takes on greater and greater importance, employers need to verify that their SDS libraries contain the most current and accurate chemical safety information available. In Canada, for example, WHMIS 2015 requires many employers to review and update their SDS documents every three years. In addition, the continued influx of new and updated safety data sheets following GHS adoption, has made it more important than ever for employers to ensure they have the information they need to protect the safety of their workers.
The team of regulatory and chemical safety experts at VelocityEHS will periodically review your online eBinder* to verify that you have the most current versions of SDSs available. We’ll work with you one-on-one to determine a review cycle that meets the unique needs of your business. As we perform each review, we'll electronically stamp your documents with the verified date so you can be sure you are using the most current version. If we find more recent versions, we’ll index those safety data sheets and automatically upload them to your secure eBinder*.
Take the guesswork out of compliance and let the experts at VelocityEHS ensure your SDS library is up-to-date so you can focus on other more important safety initiatives and business goals. We offer timely project turnaround and competitive rates on all of our services.
- Save Time & Resources – Get comprehensive quality management of your safety data sheet inventory.
- Single Source for All Your SDS Needs – Our comprehensive and flexible services mean you’re only a phone call away from meeting your compliance objectives.
- Reliable Implementation – Our best practices approach ensures your implementation is seamless and requires little to no interaction from your IT department.
- Quick & Affordable – We offer timely project turnaround and competitive rates on all of our services.
- Excellent Customer Care – Our dedicated support team takes pride in your satisfaction. You get ongoing access to implementation assistance, product training, general and technical support, and more!