Recordkeeping Resource Center
- Log that incident occurred
- Classifies work-related incidents
- Captures extent and severity of injuries and illnesses
- Employee name can be kept private for certain incidents
- Includes detailed information about injury or illness
- Provides details not included on Form 300 (or equivalent)
- Should include physician contact information
- Must fill out within 7 days an injury or illness and remain on file for 5 yrs after the year of occurrence
- Required to be posted from Feb 1 – April 30 in place visible to employees and applicants for employment
- Summarizes cases by category (deaths, days away from work, etc.).
- Sum of Injury and Illness types (poisonings, hearing loss, etc.)
STATE RECORDKEEPING INFORMATION
Numerous U.S. states and territories operate their own OSHA-approved occupational safety and health plans. Click the links below to access details about the plan in your state:
To learn more about the many ways MSDSonline can help you with your Recordkeeping tasks, call us toll-free at 1.888.362.2007.