Powerful, Cost-Effective Solutions for HazCom/GHS Compliance!
MSDSonline – a VelocityEHS Solution, is a Preferred Vendor Providing Special Discounted Rates - Schedule a Complimentary Demonstration Today!
Construction Association of Michigan members know the challenges businesses face working to ensure employee safety while also staying current with an evolving regulatory landscape, including changes brought on by GHS. Cloud-based MSDSonline chemical management solutions help make workplaces safer and compliance easier by providing users with seamless access to the leading inventory of safety data sheets, including those in the new GHS-aligned format.
Thanks to a special preferred vendor arrangement, CAM members can quickly and easily sign up with MSDSonline to access everything needed to centralize Hazard Communication and GHS compliance across their entire organization, including:
- Safety Data Sheet Management
- Right-to-Know Compliance Tools
- Chemical Inventory Management
- Chemical Approval Workflows
- Auto-Flagging & Management of Banned Chemicals
- Regulatory Reporting Tools
- Emergency Response Services (add-on service)
Schedule a demo today! To get started, you can click the Request Quote button on this page, or contact Kate Schalk (312) 881-2488, [email protected].
For more information about this partnership, you can contact Tracey Alfonsi at CAM (248) 972-1000.
Safety Data Sheet Compliance
The MSDSonline HQ Account combines access to our industry-leading database of manufacturer-original safety data sheets, with easy-to-use safety data sheet deployment tools to give you a better way to ensure compliance with global hazard communication requirements
The HQ account is a cloud-based system that works seamlessly across multiple PC, laptop and mobile device platforms. Combined with our SDS / Chemical Management mobile app, you and your employees can have access to critical safety information no matter where your are, even when you're offline.
If you're looking for a tool to help you manage the influx of newly-formatted safety data sheets coming in as a result of OSHA and Health Canada's adoption of GHS, the MSDSonline HQ Account is the right tool for the job. The document auto-update and SDS flagging features of the HQ Account make it easy to stay on top of your SDS management requirements.
Chemical Inventory Management
The HQ Account offers robust chemical inventory management tools, including label indexing and barcoding, that allow you to more accurately track, manage and label the chemicals in your facilities right down to the container level – helping simplify Tier II and other compliance reporting requirements.
Our chemical inventory mapping feature includes easy-to-use drag and drop controls that allow you to identify, move and manage your chemical inventory on a virtual floor plan of your facility. Plus, our new Plan1 First Responder Share Service lets you easily share these maps and other potentially lifesaving chemical information, directly with first responders.
Imagine having real-time status of all the chemical hazards in your work environment. Our built-in chemical approval and notification workflow puts you in better control over what chemicals are accepted or restricted from your facilities. Now, everyone's on the same page, even if they're working in different locations
GHS alignment in the U.S., Canada and beyond will require the ongoing evaluation and reclassification of chemical hazards. As an employer, it's your job to ensure that your employees are trained to recognize any new chemical hazards, and that they are given direct, unimpeded access to hazard information contained in the safety data sheets. Knowing what chemicals you have, where they are, and how to properly handle them goes a long way toward ensuring you have a safe and productive workplace.
The HQ Account offers an easy-to-use web interface to ensure your employees have immediate Right-to-Know access to your company-specific library of SDSs, secondary container labels, and other vital chemical safety information. You can assign and manage chemical products to a customizable, multi-level location structure that mirrors your physical locations for a virtual view of your enterprise’s entire chemical footprint.
- Search the MSDSonline Database (Unlimited)
- Open, View & Print SDSs (Unlimited)
- Save SDSs to Secure eBinder (Unlimited)
- Upload Local SDS Files to eBinder (Max 300*)
- Request Missing SDSs (Max 150*)
- Auto-Update New Versions
- Mobile Enabled Admin Functionality
- Assign Products to Multi-Level (Customizable) Locations and Groups
- Access MSDSonline Master Chemical List (for Ingredient Indexing)
- SDS Indexing Modules (i.e. PPE, Health Hazards, Physical Hazards, etc.)
- Generate Product Summary Sheets
- Generate/Print Standard & Custom Container (OSHA, WHMIS, GHS) Labels
- Generate Exportable Reports
- Batch Print SDSs
- SDS Library Backup (PC, CD, DVD, Flash Drive, etc.)
- Employee Right-to-Know SDS Search Interface (Multi-Language)
Chemical Inventory Management
- Multi-Level Location Tracking
- Detailed Container Tracking/Unit of Measure Conversion
- Chemical Inventory Mapping
- Company Container Reconciliation Reporting
- Generate & Print Barcodes
- SDS / Chemical Management Mobile App – Download for free on the App Store® and Google Play™
- Flag & Manage Banned Chemicals
- Advanced Material Approval Routing
- Configurable Email Notifications
- Unit of Measure Conversion & Calculation of Chemical Quantities
- Automated Cross Reference of EH&S Chemicals/Flagging Exceeded Thresholds
- Generate Submittable Tier II Form
- Generate EPCRA TRI (Toxic Release Inventory) Form R Worksheet
Environmental & Regulatory Reporting
- DHS List of Chemicals of Concern Flagging & Threshold Reporting
- EPCRA Section 302 EH&S List Flagging & Threshold Reporting
- EPCRA Section 313 Toxic Chemicals Subject to Form R Release Flagging & Reporting
- Cross Reference Product Ingredients to Federal, State and Global Regulatory Lists
- Exportable Product Cross Reference Reports
- Regulatory List Cross Reference (Summary Sheet) Module
* Quantity listed is the maximum allotted for a 3-year contract. Additional Requests & Uploads are available for purchase.
- Millions of SDSs at Your Fingertips – 24/7 access to the industry’s leading database of safety data sheets ensures your company’s SDS library is complete, up-to-date and in compliance.
- Simplify Compliance – Easy-to-use tools help you meet key requirements of hazard communication (OSHA / WHMIS / GHS) including, hazard determination, Right-to-Know access, labeling, safe chemical handling, PPE and more.
- Improve Chemical Management – Robust chemical management tools, including our new chemical mapping feature, give you greater container-level control over the location, status and risks associated with hazardous chemicals in your facility. In addition, the MSDSonline SDS / Chemical Management Mobile App – free on the App Store® and Google Play™ – lets you access safety data sheets, scan container QR codes and manage inventory information wherever you need to, from any mobile device—online or offline.
- Mobile-Enabled Functionality – Intelligent UI design delivers in-the-field access to your chemical inventory information whenever and wherever you need it, via your mobile device.
- Peace of Mind – Multiple back-up options mean your system always meets OSHA, WHMIS and other regulatory requirements for electronic SDS/chemical management.
- Streamline Regulatory Reporting – A sophisticated regulatory cross-referencing engine identifies products as well as ingredients that are regulated on various state, federal and international hazardous substance lists.
- Quick ROI & Low Cost of Ownership – All of our MSDS / Chemical Management Accounts pay for themselves by eliminating time-consuming, manual administrative tasks. Plus, there’s no software to install or maintain and you get immediate access to new system features and enhancements.
- Facilitate Sustainability – Better understand the composition of the products you use, simplify environmental and regulatory compliance requirements and move toward using sustainable and renewable materials.
- Internet access
- Internet Explorer 10+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge (latest versions recommended)
- Adobe® Acrobat Reader® 2015+
- VGA resolution of 1024x768 or higher recommended
- SDS / MSDS Library Backup requires Windows® 7, 8, or 8.1, 10, Microsoft.NET 4.0 Framework or higher
The MSDSonline platform enables you to attach additional tools to your account for a comprehensive, single sign-in EH&S compliance solution.
- SDS/Chemical Management Mobile App – Download for free on the App Store® and Google Play™ to access safety data sheets, scan container QR codes and manage inventory information wherever you need to, from any mobile device—online or offline.
- Emergency Response Services – From hazardous material shipping compliance to exposure support and right-to-know SDS access, VelocityEHS’ 24-hour Emergency Response Services make it easy to ensure your employees always have the critical safety information they need.
- Compliance Education – Our on-demand Safety and Enviro Tool Kits can be integrated into your HQ Account to give you a single point of access to hundreds of federal and state compliance resources.
- Workplace Training – Get integrated access to dozens of affordable online EH&S-related training courses directly through your HQ Account.
Call Us Now: 1.888.362.2007. One of our experts will help you create a solution to meet your compliance needs. Outside the U.S., dial 1.312.881.2000.