Managing incidents is key to a successful EHS program. However, preventing incidents in the first place should be the ultimate goal, and it starts by capturing the hazards present in the workplace. It is critical that you capture not only OSHA recordable injuries and illnesses, but also near misses, hits, hazards, motor vehicle incidents, chemical spills and environmental releases.
Unfortunately, many companies struggle to track and correct these issues, especially those who still rely on time-consuming, costly and cumbersome paper and spreadsheet solutions. Your people are not likely to report issues if the process is too hard, lacks transparency or doesn't produce results. It's time to make EHS and sustainability part of everyone's job.
The VelocityEHS Incident Management solution enables you to centralize all of your incident data into one easy-to-use system, giving you companywide visibility of all workplace incidents. In addition, the VelocityEHS mobile app allows users to record incidents even when they're offline or in the field, and leverages your device's camera and voice-to-text features to capture incidents, near misses and hazards faster, and in greater detail. You can then leverage the system’s sophisticated analytics capabilities to identify trends and proactively implement corrective actions to help prevent future accidents.
You can learn more about VelocityEHS, and our full suite of EHS software, including solutions for Audit & Inspection, Management of Change, Compliance Management, Risk Analysis, Environmental Management, and others by clicking here.
- Centralize the tracking of injuries, illnesses, near misses, hazards and environmental releases within a single, mobile solution
- Empower employees to take greater responsibility for the recording and reporting of incidents using the VelocityEHS Mobile App
- Streamline compliance around the completion and submission of OSHA forms 300, 300A, 301 — including to OSHA's new Injury Tracking Application (ITA)
- Manage corrective action assignments and follow-up from your desktop or mobile device
- Perform in-depth risk and root cause analysis, and gain real-time insights into incidents across your organization
- Automatically send escalating email notifications to make certain corrective actions are addressed in a timely manner
Reporting & Analytics
- Drill down on trends and risk factors with comprehensive reporting capabilities
- Track preventative activities and employee engagement through analysis of leading indicators
- Increase visibility across your organization into critical incidents with configurable reports and dashboards
- Eliminate disparate and redundant paper-based recordkeeping processes
- Quickly identify safety risks and hazard trends in the workplace
- More effectively push safety initiatives through your entire organization
- Lower costs associated with accidents and employee incidents
- Put your company on a path toward zero incidents
- Simplify hazard elimination activities with built-in near-miss recording and reporting capabilities, hazard trend analysis and reporting tools, and corrective action workflow management features
- Save time and money while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
The VelocityEHS Mobile App
Incident reporting is now easier than ever with the VelocityEHS Mobile App. Customers can download the mobile app for free from the App Store and Google Play. Simply download the app to your tablet or smartphone, enter your login information and Partner ID, and begin using the VelocityEHS Mobile App's exciting new features. Don't have your Partner ID? Contact [email protected] for help.