Assess Your Chemical Footprint
An Effective Hazard Communication Plan Starts with a Complete & Accurate Chemical Inventory
Hazard communication regulations require that you develop a complete inventory of the chemicals your company uses in the workplace and that you have a current safety data sheet for each chemical in your inventory. This process can be labor-intensive, costing your department time and resources. That’s why VelocityEHS offers a wide range of MSDSonline services to help you simplify compliance.
We’ll do the hard work for you. VelocityEHS will send an experienced expert to your location to create a site-specific chemical inventory for you. During the audit process, we’ll capture each chemical Product Name, Manufacturer, Product Code (if applicable) and where each product resides at your location, so you can get an accurate snapshot of your entire chemical footprint.
Used in conjunction with our SDS/MSDS Library Building Services, our On-Site Chemical Inventory Audit will best ensure that your safety data sheet library has the most up-to-date SDSs that match all the chemical products in your workplace.
We offer timely turnaround and competitive rates on all of our services.
- Save Time & Resources – Get comprehensive quality management of your safety data sheet inventory.
- Single Source for All Your SDS/MSDS Needs – Our comprehensive and flexible services mean you’re only a phone call away from meeting your compliance objectives.
- Reliable Implementation – Our best practices approach ensures your implementation is seamless and requires little to no interaction from your IT department.
- Quick & Affordable – We offer timely project turnaround and competitive rates on all of our services.
- Excellent Customer Care – Our dedicated support team takes pride in your satisfaction. You get ongoing access to implementation assistance, product training, general and technical support, and more!