Chemical Inventory Scanner App
MSDSonline has created a powerful chemical inventory management system to help you better meet a variety of regulatory reporting requirements for EPA, OSHA and other agencies.
Our mobile Chemical Inventory Scanner app works seamlessly with MSDSonline HQ and HQ RegXR Accounts, giving you a quick and easy way to locate and manage the contents of chemical containers in your workplace. Using the camera on your mobile device, you can quickly scan a barcode/QR code label to retrieve and edit container information. All changes made through the application automatically update the inventory in your online MSDSonline Account.
- Link directly to your MSDSonline Account to access safety data sheets, product summary details and more
- Scan barcodes, QR codes and UPC codes
- Perform numerical barcode searches in lieu of scanning
- Search, view and edit container information from the field
- Move virtual containers to other locations in your hierarchy and clone containers for new inventory
- Use an array of devices connected to the Internet, including iPad®, iPhone® (iOS 8 and later), and tablets and smartphones for Android™ (4.4 and later)
How it Works
Our mobile Chemical Inventory Scanner app allows you to scan barcode or QR code labels printed from your MSDSonline HQ or HQ RegXR Account in order to track and manage the contents of your chemical containers. You can view and manage your chemical containers from exactly where those containers are used and stored in your work environment.
The Chemical Inventory Scanner app syncs to your MSDSonline Account giving you a quick snapshot of how your physical inventory compares to the virtual inventory in your account. Once scanned, the mobile application lets you view the details of that container and edit the status information on the fly.
The MSDSonline Chemical Inventory Scanner app has been developed specifically for HQ and HQ RegXR Accounts. It is currently available to download for free on the App Store℠ and Google Play™.