Around-the-Clock Safety Data Sheet & Emergency Exposure Support
Whether working in remote locations or in areas with limited Internet / computer access, your employees can get an SDS/MSDS faxed anytime – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to facilities around the world – simply by calling our fax hotline. Through our hotline, employees also get direct access to emergency medical technicians who are available to provide over-the-phone chemical exposure support.
24/7 Access to SDSs
Our domestic and global Fax-Back Service is available around-the-clock, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to workplaces around the world. That means no matter the time of day, or night, your employees always have access to safety information through a convenient hotline. In addition, a dedicated team of specialists, including translators, registered nurses, emergency medical technicians, toxicologists, paramedics and pharmacists are on call to provide chemical exposure support if necessary.
Our Fax-Back Service offers yet another effective back-up option for safety data sheet deployment. Ensuring compliance with Hazard Communication and Right-to-Know requirements, our automated fax technology works seamlessly with your MSDSonline Account to deliver fax access to your company’s site-specific database of safety data sheets. What’s more, if the requested safety data sheet is not in your library, our team of dedicated specialists will search our extensive MSDSonline database, which contains millions of safety data sheets, to find the document for you.
Safety Is Our Top Priority
Our mission is to provide easy-to-use solutions that help you deliver safety information to your employees in a timely and cost-effective manner. In fact, we’ve designed all of our products and services with your employees’ safety in mind. So, while we can’t prevent accidents from happening, we can help you improve workplace safety by giving you the tools to make critical information quickly accessible to all your employees — all the time.
- Around-the-Clock Employee Access – Our Fax-Back Service is available to workplaces around the world with translators on-hand 24 / 7 / 365 to ensure your employees always have critical safety information at their fingertips, including chemical exposure support if necessary.
- Simple to Use – Your staff can simply call our hotline for fax access to your company's library of safety data sheets.
- Regulatory Compliant – As a component of your MSDSonline Account, our Fax-Back Service meets regulatory requirements for electronic safety data sheet management.
- Full Right-to-Know Compliance – Whether your employees have limited access to the Internet, or even a computer, your safety data sheets are always available.
- Excellent Customer Care – Our dedicated support team takes pride in your satisfaction. You get ongoing access to implementation assistance, product training, general and technical support, and more!