Enhanced Regulatory Reporting
Streamline Environmental Management & HazCom Compliance
MSDSonline – a VelocityEHS solution – understands that properly maintaining regulated materials in your inventory starts with a clear understanding of exactly what chemicals you have on-site, where they are used and stored, the precise quantities of each, and that each chemical has an accurate and up-to-date safety data sheet.
To better protect employees, OSHA enacted HazCom 2012, a revised Hazard Communication Standard that aligns with the global hazardous chemical classification system, GHS, which is designed to harmonize hazard communication internationally. Canada is on the path to aligning WHMIS with GHS.
That’s a lot to do. And if you’re like most safety professionals, you have limited time, budget and resources to protect your most valuable assets… your employees.
Your job is about to get a lot easier. Our HQ RegXR Account is ideal for single- and multi-facility businesses that need a more efficient, cost-effective way to manage chemical and environmental hazards in the workplace. It’s an easy-to-use, mobile-enabled system that enables you to account for, report on, and limit the hazards associated with chemicals in your organization. Discover for yourself why thousands of employers trust their chemical inventory to MSDSonline.
Simple Safety Data Sheet Compliance
MSDSonline – a VelocityEHS solution – pioneered online MSDS access, management and employee right-to-know compliance solutions more than a decade ago.
We combine access to the industry-leading database of manufacturer-original safety data sheets with easy-to-use chemical inventory management tools, including those for companywide SDS / MSDS deployment and container-level tracking and reporting. Our comprehensive solution helps you more cost-effectively manage your company's on-site chemicals and comply with global hazard communication requirements. For added convenience, the HQ RegXR Account is mobile-enabled to give you access to your chemical inventory anywhere, at any time and on any device – plus on and offline access to safety data sheets through our eBinder mobile app.
With OSHA and Health Canada adopting GHS, it is imperative that employers gain control over their SDS / MSDS libraries. All active SDSs / MSDSs in North America will be updated to the GHS format, triggering related compliance work for employers.
Powerful Chemical Inventory Management
The HQ RegXR Account is a cloud-based system that works seamlessly across multiple PC and Mobile device platforms. You get on-demand container-level chemical management, tracking and compliance reporting tools to help you maintain a complete and accurate picture of the chemical hazards in your work environment. Advanced chemical approval and notification workflow tools enable you to better control what chemicals can be accepted or banned from your environment. Plus, our SDS / Chemical Management mobile app provides a quick and easy way to locate and manage the contents of chemical containers in your workplace.
Our mapping feature gives you a visual representation of your workplace chemical footprint. The convenient drag and drop controls allow you to instantly identify, move and manage your chemical inventory on an image map of your facility. As an added benefit, our Plan1 First Responder Share Service lets you easily share these maps, along with other potentially lifesaving chemical information, with your first responders.
Robust Regulatory Reporting
Our sophisticated regulatory cross-referencing (RegXR) engine automatically identifies and flags products and ingredients in your inventory that appear on regulated state, federal and international hazardous substance lists, making it easier to comply with regulatory reporting requirements.
The HQ RegXR Account is a powerful, all-encompassing solution that helps you better understand the material composition of your chemical products, simplify compliance reporting, and facilitate the use of more sustainable raw materials.
In today's regulatory environment, staying ahead of changing laws requires vigilance. Stakeholders are demanding greater transparency. It starts with knowing what chemicals you have and being a good steward of your chemical inventory.
- Simplify Compliance – Easy-to-use tools help you meet key requirements of hazard communication (OSHA / WHMIS / GHS) including, hazard determination, Right-to-Know access, labeling, safe chemical handling, PPE and more.
- Mobile Access – Our online accounts are mobile optimized, and our SDS / Chemical Management mobile app— available for free download on the App Store® and Google Play™— makes it possible to access SDSs and chemical inventory information offline, when internet connectivity is limited. With these mobile capabilities, critical chemical safety information is always at your fingertips.
- Enhanced Chemical Management – Robust chemical management tools, including our chemical mapping feature, give you greater container-level control over the location, status and risks associated with chemical products in your facility. Plus, the SDS / Chemical Management app makes it possible to quickly scan container barcodes, QR codes and UPC codes to retrieve and manage container and other chemical inventory information from the field.
- Streamline Regulatory Reporting – A sophisticated regulatory cross-referencing engine identifies products as well as ingredients that are regulated on various state, federal and international hazardous substance lists.
- Facilitate Sustainability – Better understand the composition of the products you use, simplify environmental and regulatory compliance requirements and move toward using sustainable and renewable raw materials.
- Quick ROI & Low Cost of Ownership – All of our SDS/Chemical Management Accounts pay for themselves by eliminating time-consuming manual administrative tasks. Plus, there's no software to install or maintain and you get immediate access to new features and enhancements.
SDS / MSDS Management
- Search the MSDSonline Database (Unlimited)
- Open, View & Print SDSs / MSDSs (Unlimited)
- Save SDSs / MSDSs to Secure eBinder (Unlimited)
- Upload Local SDS / MSDS Files to eBinder (Max 300*)
- Request Missing SDSs / MSDSs (Max 150*)
- Auto-Update New Versions
- Mobile-Enabled Functionality
- Assign & Manage Products to Multi-Level (Customizable) Locations
- Assign Products to Custom Groups
- Access MSDSonline Master Chemical List (for Ingredient Indexing)
- SDS / MSDS Indexing Modules (i.e. PPE, Health Hazards, Physical Hazards, etc.)
- Generate Product Summary Sheets
- Generate & Print Standard & Custom Container (OSHA, WHMIS, GHS) Labels
- Generate Exportable Reports
- Batch Print SDSs / MSDSs
- SDS / MSDS Library Backup (PC, CD, DVD, Flash Drive, etc.)
- Employee Right-to-Know SDS / MSDS Search Interface (Multi-Language)
- Employee Access to MSDSonline Database
Chemical Inventory Management
- Multi-Level Location Tracking
- Detailed Container Tracking / Unit of Measure Conversion
- Chemical Inventory Mapping
- Company Container Reconciliation Reporting
- Generate & Print Barcodes
- SDS / Chemical Management Mobile Application – Download on the App Store® and Google Play™
- Flag & Manage Banned Chemicals
- Advanced Material Approval Routing
- Configurable Email Notifications
- Unit of Measure Conversion & Calculation of Chemical Quantities
- Automated Cross Reference of EH&S Chemicals / Flagging Exceeded Thresholds
- Generate Submittable Tier II Form
- Generate EPCRA TRI (Toxic Release Inventory) Form R Worksheet
Environmental & Regulatory Reporting
- DHS List of Chemicals of Concern Flagging & Threshold Reporting
- EPCRA Section 302 EH&S List Flagging & Threshold Reporting
- EPCRA Section 313 Toxic Chemicals Subject to Form R Release Flagging & Reporting
- Cross Reference Product Ingredients to Federal, State and Global Regulatory Lists
- Exportable Product Cross Reference Reports
- Regulatory List Cross Reference (Summary Sheet) Module
* Quantity listed is the maximum allotted for a 3-year contract. Additional Requests & Uploads are available for purchase.
Our comprehensive, cloud-based suite of tools help you understand your chemical footprint, ensure you have an SDS / MSDS for every chemical, and provide easy access to critical safety information for all your employees.
- ACGIH Biologically Derived Airborne Contaminants
- American Apparel and Footwear Association RSL
- ATSDR Substance Priority List (CERCLA Priority List of Hazardous Substances)
- California Hazardous Substances List
- California Proposition 65 Chemicals Known to the State to Cause Cancer or Reproductive Toxicity
- Canada DSL (Domestic Substances List)
- Canada National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI)
- Canada, Ontario TRA (Toxics Reduction Act)
- CDC National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Carcinogen List
- CERCLA Priority List of Hazardous Substances
- Chemical Weapons Convention: Schedules 1, 2, and 3
- ChemSEC SIN List
- China RoHS 2
- CONEG Toxics in Packaging List
- DEA List I and II Regulated Chemicals
- DHS Chemicals of Interest
- EPA Clean Air Act List of Hazardous Air Pollutants
- EPA Clean Water Act - Priority Pollutants
- EPA Hazardous Waste Types U-List
- EPA Hazardous Waste Types P-List
- EPA Water Contaminant Candidate List 3 - CCL
- EPA List of Regulated Toxic Substances and Threshold Quantities for Accidental Release Prevention
- EPCRA Section 302(c)
- EPCRA Section 313
- Eugene, OR Hazardous Substances List
- European Union Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS)
- Global Automotive Declarable Substance List (GADSL)
- IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer) List
- Idaho Toxic Air Pollutants (TAP) Carcinogenic Increments
- Idaho Toxic Air Pollutants (TAP) Non-Carcinogenic Increments
- Illinois List of Toxic Air Contaminants
- International Living Building Challenge (ILBC) Red List
- Joint Industrial Guide / IEC 62474
- Living-Future.org Declare Red List
- Louisiana List of Regulated Substances Under the DEQ Chemical Accident Prevention Program
- Maine CHCC
- Maine Hazardous Air Pollutants List and Reporting Thresholds
- Maryland Toxic Air Pollutant (TAP) Screening Levels
- Massachusetts Oil and Hazardous Materials List
- Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act (TURA) List
- Mexico List of Controlled Substances (RETC)
- Minnesota Hazardous Substance
- New Jersey Discharges of Petroleum and Other Hazardous Substances (N.J.A.C. 7:1E)
- New Jersey Right-to-Know Hazardous Substance List
- New York City Community Right-to-Know Hazardous Substance List
- New York List of Hazardous Substances
- New Zealand Inventory of Chemicals
- North Carolina Hazardous Air Pollutants
- North Carolina Toxic Air Pollutants
- NTP Carcinogen List
- Ontario List of Designated Substances
- Oregon CAA Section 112(r) Substances
- Oregon OSHA Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals
- Oregon Priority Persistent Pollutant (P3) List
- OSHA Limits for Air Contaminants
- OSHA List of Highly Hazardous Chemicals, Toxics and Reactives
- Pennsylvania Hazardous Substance List
- (PIC Annex I) Prior Informed Consent Regulation - European Union/Rotterdam Convention
- (PIC Annex V) Prior Informed Consent Regulation Annex V - European Union/Rotterdam Convention
- REACH Annex XIV (Authorisation List)
- REACH Annex XVII (Conditions of Restriction of Dangerous Substances, Preparations and Articles)
- REACH Candidate List of Substances of Very High Concern for Authorisation
- REACH Registered Substances
- REACH List of Registered Phase-in Substances
- REACH Submitted Recommendations
- Roadmap to Zero - ZDHC List
- Rotterdam Annex III PIC List
- Stockholm Convention Persistent Organic Pollutants
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Inventory
- Vermont CHCC
- Washington State CHCC
- West Virginia Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs)
- Wisconsin Air Contaminant Emission Inventory Reporting (NR438)
- Wisconsin Control of Hazardous Pollutants (NR445)
- Internet access
- Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 3.5+ (Mac and Windows), Safari 5.0+ (Mac), Chrome
- Adobe® Reader® 9+
- VGA resolution of 1024x768 or higher recommended
- SDS / MSDS Library Backup requires Windows® XP (SP-3), Vista, 7, 8, or 8.1, 10, Microsoft.NET 4.0 Framework or higher
The MSDSonline platform enables you to attach additional tools to your account for a comprehensive, single sign-in EH&S compliance solution.
- SDS / Chemical Management Mobile App – Access safety data sheets and critical chemical information whenever and wherever you need it, and manage your chemical inventory across locations. Download for free on the App Store® and Google Play™.
- SDS / MSDS Fax-Back & Medical Support – Get immediate fax access to your SDSs / MSDSs. Ideal for remote locations or areas with limited Internet or computer access. Our team of dedicated specialists including nurses, emergency medical technicians, toxicologists, paramedics and pharmacists are on call to provide chemical exposure support.
- Workplace Training – Get integrated access to dozens of affordable online EH&S-related training courses directly through your HQ RegXR Account.