Safety Compliance Resources
How EH&S Professionals Stay Up-to-Date
Environmental health and safety (EH&S) professionals are continuously asked to do more with fewer resources. The demands for staying compliant are getting more difficult no matter what industry you’re in or how big your organization is. Managing compliance and training your employees on how to evaluate and avoid risks from hazards is critical to your business.
An accident can have serious implications in terms of lost productivity, skyrocketing insurance costs and workers’ compensation claims, not to mention possible litigation costs or fines for non-compliance.
Safety training is a huge part of OSHA Hazard Communication compliance. Finding the time to develop training materials that pertain to your unique workplace can be costly and time-consuming. Our Safety Tool Kit gives you 24/7, on-demand access to hundreds of downloadable and customizable resources:
- 100s of Training Resources at your Fingertips
- Compliance Analyses & Advice
- Checklists, Forms & Guidance Documents
- Weekly OSHA Regulatory Newsletters
- Online Access to Safety Compliance Experts
- And much more!
- Make Training Easier – Our Safety Tool Kit has everything you need including downloadable and customizable training presentations, checklists, meeting schedules, quizzes and handouts
- Reduce Costs – Minimize workers’ compensation claims through training and effective incident investigation techniques, and lower your legal fees by handling routine compliance questions yourself
- Work Smarter – Find best practices from other companies as well as plain-English regulatory analyses, all from one convenient source on the Web
- Internet access
- All standard browsers
- Adobe® Reader® 9+
- VGA resolution of 800x600 or higher recommended