In today's business environment, EHS and sustainability challenges are complex, and regulatory and reporting requirements rigorous. Companies are looking for better and more efficient ways to get the hard work done and are demanding more from their EHS software systems.
Unfortunately, many legacy solutions are overly complicated, slow and risky to implement, cumbersome to use, and they rarely deliver their intended value. You need an EHS solution that drives engagement throughout your organization and that your people want to use because its value is self-evident. It’s time for a simple solution that makes enterprise-level EHS functionality accessible and affordable. It’s time to take EHS in a new direction!
MSDSonline acquired Canada-based KMI in August 2014. With its focus on ease of use and solving complex business challenges in simple ways, KMI was a natural fit for MSDSonline. We’ve increased the breadth and the scope of our capabilities to help you solve your broader EHS needs.
Together, as VelocityEHS, our vision includes building lasting relationships with customers, and delivering faster, better implementations that are more intuitive and successful than traditional enterprise software systems. By collecting better data, delivering greater visibility, and providing powerful analytics and reporting tools, VelocityEHS can help you control risk and improve performance across your EHS, chemical management, compliance, and sustainability programs.
To learn more or request a demo, visit www.EHS.com
The VelocityEHS Platform Includes:
- Air Emissions — Perform complex monitoring, calculation and reporting to comply with Title V permit, emission inventory and GHG reporting requirements
- Audit & Inspection — Perform routine inspections, management system audits and Behavioral Based Safety (BBS) observations and streamline compliance via regulatory content integration
- Compliance Management — Track permits, regulations, tasks and deadlines and receive status notifications to make sure you're in compliance
- Corrective Actions — Create, assign and track corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs) with escalating notifications to help increase accountability and improve employee performance
- Ergonomics — Manage ergonomic risks with self-assessments, training and evaluation, corrective actions and issue resolution, and detailed tracking and reporting capabilities
- Incident Management — Report incidents, near misses and hazards, perform root cause analyses and risk assessments, assign corrective actions, and conduct reporting and trend analyses to improve incident prevention
- Management of Change — Manage workflows, create and employ pre- and post-startup checklists, document process hazards, get automatic status notifications, and maintain an audit trail of all process changes
- MSDS/Chemical Management — Utilize award-winning tools for Right-to-Know compliance, custom container labeling, chemical inventory management and regulatory reporting
- On-Demand Training — Access virtual classrooms and nearly 100 interactive online EHS training courses, with administrative controls and customizable course content (PowerPoint, SCORM)
- Performance Metrics — Access comprehensive sustainability reporting, including GHG monitoring, leading EHS indicators and KPIs with built-in calculators and unit conversions
- Reporting & Dashboards — Enhance your EHS data visualization and analysis capabilities with user-definable metrics and real-time monitoring
- Risk Analysis — Perform job safety analyses (JSAs), HAZOPs, process hazard analyses (PHAs) and environmental aspects and impacts
- Safety Meetings — Schedule safety meetings, manage topics and agendas, document and distribute meeting minutes, assign tasks, create notifications and track ongoing issues
- Training Management — Define training requirements, schedule courses, track training completion, and distribute notifications to ensure training compliance
- Waste Compliance — Simplify enterprisewide waste tracking and management and provide an efficient and effective way to reduce compliance risk
- Water Quality — Upgrade your wastewater compliance program with advanced discharge point tracking, loading calculation and discharge reporting capabilities
Call Us Toll-Free Now: 1.888.362.2007. One of our compliance experts will assist you in creating a solution to meet your compliance needs. Outside the US, dial 1.312.881.2000.