VelocityEHS | MSDSonline Launch Five New Webinars for EHS Professionals
Jan 24, 2018
We’ve released a series of exclusive webinars designed to educate safety professionals on the latest issues and trends affecting the field of chemical management. Each live webinar – hosted by VelocityEHS experts – will offer information and advice on a variety of topics to help reduce risk in the workplace and stay compliant with the evolving regulatory landscape.
The upcoming webinar series schedule is as follows:
- OSHA's Recordkeeping Standard: Your Guide to Compliance
Jan. 25, 2018 from 11 am – 12 pm ET
Jan. 30, 2018 from 11 am – 12 pm ET
- OSHA's New Silica Rule: What You Need to Do to Comply
Jan. 31, 2018 from 11 am – 12 pm ET
- Canada's Adoption of GHS: What to Expect from WHMIS 2015
Feb. 15, 2018 from 11 am – 12 pm ET
- OSHA's GHS Deadlines Are Over: What You Need to Know Now
Feb. 20, 2018 from 11 am – 12 pm ET
- Critical Apps for Workplace Safety: How to Reduce Costs and Boost Training Effectiveness with Mobile Technology
Feb. 21, 2018 from 1 – 2 pm ET
Webinar registration is now open, but space is limited. To view our growing library of free webinars and recordings, visit www.MSDSonline.com/resources/webinars.