The National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) released its biannual report on the buying habits and needs of EHS professionals. Titled the 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide, this year’s report includes benchmark data from over 170 in-house EHS professionals. Our partner in EHS compliance, KMI, is a sponsor of this year’s report and has made the research available as a complimentary download on its website.
NAEM says the 48-page report is designed to help EHS professionals answer the following questions:
- How are my peers selecting and managing their EHS and sustainability software systems?
- What are the purchase drivers and critical business objectives for these software systems?
- What system capabilities do past software purchasers use?
- How long does it take to select new EHS software systems?
- What lessons did my peers learn from undergoing the software system purchase and implementation process?
- What should my budget be for a new system?
Additional sponsors of the NAEM report were Enablon, Dakota Software, and ProcessMap. To learn about KMI’s approach to software that solves complex safety, environmental and sustainability challenges, visit www.kminnovations.com or call 1-866-919-7922 from North America.